Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DIY Earrings

Last Christmas my mom got me lots of jewelry making supplies. I was super jazzed!
I decided that the quickest and easiest project for me to try some new tools and supplies (the wire) were earrings. I already have a pair of favorite earrings that have a spiral on them, so that is where the inspiration came from.

Heres pair one. I love this pair. They are shiny and super simple, and can be worn with any type of outfit.



And this is the second pair.

While I still love these ones, they definitely aren't my favorite pair of earrings. But the process of making jewelry is fun and very rewarding. Although, I sometimes find it hard to get inspired enough to actually take the time to make something. I guess I just don't know what I want... It will come in time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment