Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring...

Is it here yet?!
I am wanting it so bad, I decided to make a little Spring of my own for my house... It has helped break up the study sessions, and the homework cramming I have been doing non-stop!


This new Crochet obsession of mine is really taking over my life at this point! I am having so much fun doing it, and I have tons of cool projects tucked away for when I have time.

The past couple months (or year really) I have come to find out a lot about myself. I am blossoming as a person, and an artist. I have new passions in life, and I have new aspirations as well- which is driving me in many different directions. I love it!

These flowers are for another couple projects I am working on, and I laid them on a blanket I have been working on for months! It is slowly coming along, and I can't wait to curl up with it on the couch and have the soft, warm, fuzziness cover my entire body...

Flowers are in bloom all over my backyard right now, bringing lots of photo opportunities, and inspiration into my life.

How are you welcoming spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment