Monday, September 20, 2010

My newest obsession: Wingback chairs

I am coming up with new obsessions weekly now... Maybe I should just dedicate a day of the week to my newest drool creator. I will try it out and see how it goes for me- So welcome to Monday Obsession!!

This week is dedicated to the lovely Wingback chairs. I love these puppies! They are elegant and classy, yet modern, funky, and retro. They can be anywhere from a hard colorful plastic, to soft and cozy. And the different fabrics that you can do with them is endless. I guess thats why I love them so much- they are versatile, and could work with just about any decor. I love anything that is versatile!

You can use them in the dining room around the table for some comfort and style

Paired together, they are great for conversation pieces in any room in the house

No need to match, they look great with any other piece of furniture you have

Near the fireplace/mantel is probably my favorite spot

Not to mention the fact that they don't have to be plain and boring. Sharp colors work great with the lines on wingbacks.


And how fabulous are they for an office chair?!?!?
*That table/desk is amazing! I would die to have something like this! What a great focal point*


Here are some of my favorites that I put together

I am really enjoying the colorfully patterned chairs, as well as the textured white/cream ones. I would love to curl up with a book in a corner of the house on one of these bad boys and read my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment