Monday, September 13, 2010

My newest obsession: Campaign dressers

House Beautiful (love that lamp)

It seems like I am going through spurts of random obsessions often lately... Well, don't we all... Right now, I just can't get enough of the campaign style dressers and nightstand.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to thrift and antique stores and browse around to see if I can find something really special. This weekend I went browsing at a couple of my favorite local places and saw a campaign dresser that was just gorgeous. Of course, I have no room for one in my place, but I love to imagine I could, and dream about what it would look like...



They are fun, and unique!

The bottom kelly green campaign dresser is from Lonny Magazine, and the top one is done by Emily Clark. Hers was originally a blue/gray color, and she painted it that fabulous green
Well done Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment