Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Florals

Floral patterns in a room can actually be really pretty, and soothing if done in a way that isn't over-powering and cluttered. I don't really enjoy walking into a room and seeing ONLY floral patterns, just in variations. I like flowers, but I don't like that cluttered feeling...

Here are some great examples of what I am talking about....

There is still a lot of different pattern here, but they go well together because they are also balanced out by color and furniture


A nice, bold, floral rug is always a good addition to a room!


It's just as nice on the walls as it is on the floor!


Keep in mind that a floral pattern doesn't always have to be pink, red, and girly. I think that this room is perfect! I love the gentleness of the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment