Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wallpaper

I think that a lot of us remember wallpaper as being the retro, ugly brown, yellow, and orange from the '70's. That isn't the case any more! There are fabulous wallpapers around that set off a room or a space perfectly! (Not to mention all the cool DIY ideas that you could use with the leftovers)



I love the idea of using wallpaper as an accent! This room is gorgeous with the wallpaper panels and paired with the green couch and the pink chair! Love it!






Personally, I enjoy the metallic look of these papers. I like that slight shine that it puts off, and the extra flair is just what some rooms need!











I would have thought that this paper would look way too cluttered, but it works great! Most hallways are such a drab...













1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. French Settee Furniture

    ReplyDelete